Friday, August 28, 2009

The Generations Project

I'm going to start posting things I've been working on as of late. I always wanted to be a consistent blogger, and now I think I have enough material that I can finally post a steady stream of work.
This first few will be from the TV show The Generations Project, which will air on BYUTV in January, 2010. It's a documentary style show about people who solve mysteries in their family history using genealogy, and travel to their ancestral land to explore their heritage. Or something like that. This first piece is from a show about Ireland.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I only wish it were longer! I love this song.

Micah said...

Yeah. There all short because long pices cost TGP more. But I've written more to this piece in my head, and may revisit this one. It is one of my favorites.